Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Making some lists......

I realize I have been absent for a few days but don't think I've forgotten about you all out there in blogger land. Nope not a chance. But I have a small window these days to be on the computer, so after I read a few of my blogging friends and peruse around some new blogs, my head gets all cluttered with new ideas..............well then you know what happens.....one thing leads to another and I am off on another tangent! But now that I am a working girl.....I have work things jumping around in my head and I am trying to retain a whole new spectrum that I have only dreamt about! Not only am I learning about paint, color matching, tinting, stains, there's blinds and window fashions! It's quite mind boggling to say the least but I think it is going very well. Tracy and I are working well together and I think as a "team" we will survive! She is soooooo knowledgeable and has been in the business a long time, so I am trying to absorb as much as I can for the days when I am alone in the store.

I spent the majority of Sunday out in my studio, arrange fabrics and painting shelving and emptying totes,  I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I did manage to assemble another ship to add to my fleet. Also the yarn bowl.............well that was a different project............the jury is still out on that one...............I do like it but. I'm still thinking.

I started cutting out the material for the aprons for Tracy and I. With my two days off I have some finishing up to do so that's why I need a list! My OCD and ADD are working overtime! Then I want to make a skirt that I found a pattern for over at Freshly-Picked, very cute and easy, peasy! Then there's a can or two of spray paint calling my name, and two chairs that want a new hue!

New bedding from Ikea, fell in love with this!


Two boats to float

Star Ship
Yarn Bowl


This is the one I got my idea from but mine is much denser, and
another reason why I am OCD.......higgley piggley I am not!
I wish I was......is there an App for that?
Well I am done for the day. Just going to write down a few things whilst they are still at the top of the pile. I hope you're having an excellent week so far and the sunshine is in your forecast. Not so much for us.......here's hoping! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment, I love to hear your feed back and I will always answer you back or follow your blog, cause that's the way I roll! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment