Thursday, May 17, 2012

Change of plans....

Well we've decided to postpone a trip to the city just because it's a long weekend and the traffic will be nuts! Not too mention the ferry waits...............so I can do a few things in the studio today and sort through some of the boxes and put things away. Tomorrow, we are doing kayaking lessons. I hope its a little warmer than this morning but I kind of doubt it! The weather is suppose to be cooling off, nothing like a dip in the cold Pacific!

So what plans do you have in the works for the long weekend? A little BBQ-ing, hiking, friends.....we are going on Saturday to a rhododendron farm and see some world famous plants, I may try to find a deep red plant for our front yard. It's my Mom's birthday on Sunday so maybe I will make a cake and have another BBQ too. Well onward for the day.......






No comments:

Post a Comment