Thursday, May 10, 2012

TGIF.....phew!

TGIF tomorrow! Boy what a week! Hard to believe that it was only 4 days ago that I ran 21.1 km. Because this week I have made up for the pathetic time I had. Not that it was about the time, I just felt that I should have done better, if not for extenuating circumstances. Anywhooooo.....I have been frantically working in my studio trying to get as much done as possible before the Hubs is off next week so that we can go to the City and visit Ikea! Whoop! Whoop! Cannot wait. It's been a tiring week because I am not that strong and my back tends to give out on me when I do too much. But I have persevered and finally got the majority of the hard work done. Now comes the beautifying and decorating! That's way more fun than filling holes, electrical and painting!  So stay tuned..... you will not believe the transformation! I didn't even let the Hubs see the results of today! He has to wait till tomorrow. Anywayssssssssssssssssss.....................time for this Chiquita to hit the sack. The arms are jelly and the back is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment