Saturday, November 28, 2009


Today I spent baking and doing a few finishing touches. I was reminded by a friend I hadn't done the tree skirts. I really don't have tree skirts and so I rummaged through my fabric baskets and found a few pieces to do the job. I think I will have to look around in January and see if I can find a couple. Thanks Pam! Done for this year. My husband comes home tonight so I have to go to the airport in a while and pick them up and drop off Ol' Dad. I fear I will turn into a pumpkin as I'm not usually awake past 10.

I baked my favourite biscotti today, lemon poppy seed with lemon drizzle, yum........and cranberry/almond all very good. Alsomanaged to wrap a few things.

It snowed the majority of the day, but I just poked my head out on the deck and it is raining. Oh I think it's very confused up there! I'm glad it decided to wait till after Trish and I were done our run this morning. It was like running in sand in some parts, not fun especially up hill!

Well I think I will go put my feet up and have a cup of tea. I am done for today.....have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment