Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Doing a few things......




I started a few projects on the weekend and finished the recipe holder that I saw on Shanty2Chic and I have to say it is really cute! soemtimes I just would like to put the recipe up so I am not always searching for it on the counter or spilling things on it. So it's very cute. Now the Christmas tree topiary are turning into a wee bit of a hassle, since I have never done one of these before and thought "how hard could it be" wrong! I ended up semi finishing one and deciding "ding!" that's not the way I should do it. So....I ripped them apart and started over.....needless to say they still aren't finished but close! You can see what I mean. But I will finish them tonight and show you that they will be quite lovely. I hope...........

I think, I have a handle of this mantle project that is going to happen this weekend, after talking to a carpenter fellow at Timmy's sunday morning.....with Larry listening intently(cause he will be doing the grunt of it)we now have a handle on it. so stay tuned after the weekend. Now I need to finish those topiaries.

We had quite a snow storm yesterday (yuck!), it was really heavy,wet snow. Althou it looks very pretty I know it will be murder to run in tomorrow.....I had a vision of a picture I want and hopefully I can try and get a few more shots today with the snow on the branches....I have an idea formulating in my head, just have to figure out a way to do it. Maybe that's the problem way too many projects in my head and not near enough hours in a day.....................it will all come out in the wash eventually.....have a great day!

1 comment: