Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cruising around the Sunshine Coast



Well if you are anything like I am, gardens, crafters and Artisans, are one my to do list. Today being Canada Day and the 10th anniversary of the passing of my dad, Mom and I spent the morning watching the Queen on Parliament Hill and then we took off to the nurseries and stopped along the way at the artisans. I actually met Jan Poynter, she is a beautiful artist and paints amazing garden and florals. I doubt that I could afford her paintings but they are beautiful. She paints the hydro boxes around Gibson's and Sechelt Area with her beautiful flowers and garden themes. I really think Prince George should get with the program.



So that was our excitement for the day, now we are heading out for dinner so will chat with you later. Staying an extra day and visiting with my brother and sister-in-law. Ciao for now.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday. I think I need the ocean and drift wood...I wonder if anyone will take me!!

    ReplyDelete