Friday, July 16, 2010

OMG! Best Concert Ever!



Still can't believe Elton John came to Prince George! OMG! There isn't a song that man sings that is not a hit! He was absolutely fantastic. Elton sang and played piano for almost 3 straight hours! Totally unheard of.....What a performance! Unbelievable!

I sooooooo love this piano! What would be so wrong about this beauty sitting in my livingroom? Not a darn thing I tell ya! I need a baby grand. I know I'll play beautifully on it.



There were a few friends around, the neighbors.....



A running friend and hubby.......I think the majority of the 40 to 60 age group was in attendance tonight. What a great time, I am sure was had by all.



I think that Sir Elton John is just incredible.



AaaaaaHhhhhhh......Good night all........

No comments:

Post a Comment