Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday

Oh the dreaded Wednesday.....I belong to WW, yes sad to say I had to bite the bullet a few weeks ago and join Weight Watchers. I wasn't totally over weight but just lost my focus about eating. I love to eat and well food just loves to love me. And the result of that was, well, too much of me for my comfort. Anyways, I have lost 5 pounds and I feel so much better for it. My running feels so much better too. Of course renovating my en-suite bathroom has totally helped that along! Who had time to eat!
Gee whizzikers.....who would have thunk it! Well it's down to the fun part of decorating and well ordering the glass door, I did have the fixtures but now I and thinking I want something different, isn't that always the way. I am liking the shiny chrome mixed with the darkness of the cabinet and floor.



I can't wait to have a shower in here. The bathroom is so nice. Can't wait to finish it up and find a few decorative touches.Maybe even a drop cloth valance! Look out Winners and Home Sense!



Wicked Wednesday, still hunting for a car, there are two in the running at the moment, a VW Golf City.....sweet....and a Ford Focus, in white suede, with all the bells and whistles. Ah such a dilemma! Help me make up my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment