Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sitting on the fence........

I'm sitting on the fence with this next big decision.....a few weeks ago when I was visiting my girls, I was casing Home Sense and found a "GORGEOUS" area carpet.

BEAUTIFUL!.......Problem being my car is S.M.A.L.L. and the carpet was L.A.R.G.E.......now I know that should never stop a girl from purchasing something when she finds just what she is looking for.........but the price tag was exceeding my meager budget...........unemployment pifff!!!! Well anyway back to this dilemma......so it is still at the store and that in itself is amazing  as you know how things walk out of that store......But then not everyone would pick something so wild but that's me! I mean really....... I have red leather furniture........enough said......



Yes it is red and wild! And would we get tired of it? I don't think so........It has all the colors I have going on and so I am getting the girls to keep an eye on it and I may just have to bite the bullet, where I will store it for the time being, is another question, but we'll worry about that another time......Today, I spent a few hours in the hair salon going from white blonde to warmer gold and copper tones, not so harsh....and really I am not ready to go "au naturel"......looking my age and acting my age just aren't in my make-up. Fight it till the bitter end I say!

I got started on the seashell wreath but its missing something so I need to look at it in the morning.....the skies have opened up and are completely draining themselves this evening and so I am hoping they wear themselves out and it is dry tomorrow. Mud running is not my idea of fun! And I really need to put in a longer run tomorrow.....so please Lord let up on the watering till the afternoon tomorrow......thanks........Well boring me today.......11 days till race day! Maybe I should sew pillows tomorrow.......there's an idea........

                "PARIS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA"  audrey hepburn 

That is what Kait has in her mind for pillows....get out the drop cloth! Well time to go see what Catherine the Great is up to for tonight and visit my comfy bed. Sweet dreams are made of these.........good night!

Purple Pansies


Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment