Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mid-weekend.....

Saturday all ready eh? My oh my......I don't like this one bit....it can mean only one thing.....the weekend just started and it 's darn near over! We had a really nice visit with our friend Christiane from Vancouver and she loves the Sunshine Coast! But you would have to be nutso not to like it here, especially when the sunshine's! Today Kait and Tor are arriving and I am looking forward to see her face. She hasn't been here since Christmas so she will see a huge difference around the house. Tomorrow I am taking a bunch of  "stuff" to my mom's for a garage sale........I sure hope I can get rid of most of it, otherwise, I am heading to the swap shed. Tor doesn't know it yet but he is going to help the Hubs clean out my studio so I can start filling holes and painting.....I don't think it should take me long to do those little things, but I am a little worried that I won't get it to look like I want it to be. But we will cross that bridge when we get there.

So in the meantime, more spray paint and more projects with a new lease on life. I bought a lavender plant and a purple basil today along with a new cushion for my lounger since I plan on spending plenty of time on it this summer!


Isn't that just so true!
This is the sign that I have been working on
 now without glass.......

These chairs were tan.....
.b.o.r.i.n.g...(yawn)
now they are glossy black!


Lesson learned.....
do not use plain spray paint
 use the 2x the coverage Krylon
mucho better!

Just like brand new

New cushion.... Thank you Martha!
and Canuck Tire

Once was old and (blah) green!
Now see how nice it looks!
Spray paint is your friend!


Are you starting to see a "theme" here?
Gee.... I wonder what color flowers
I should go with????
Well that was my da,y besides a trip to the beach and a little entertaining, ooooh......have a fantastic idea for driftwood.........just need a saw......sounds exciting and promising doesn't it! You all have a good evening, time to get ready for the kids, ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment