Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Don't shoot the Messenger

Ok forgive me, for I do not know what came over me....................

Life is good. Don’t you think? I mean honestly, we all have days when you think things could be a little better here and there ……but overall really it’s pretty good. I mean compared to a lot of people I consider myself truly fortunate. I have my health, my family, a job, my crafts, my running and good, good friends. I like my friends; they bring me inspiration and comfort on rainy days, cloudy days, and make a little sunshine each day. Friends are important in our lives, I know women don’t usually have that problem, but men need to have a few also. I have friends that I have known for a very long time, and some that have have known for a short time, sometimes we don’t get to see each other as often as we’d like but if they’re really true friends time doesn’t factor into the friendship. I like my friends because we can just pick up where we left off, and not skip a beat. That is true friendship. Makes it hard thou, all that jabber talking and  talking the faster than we can think, but it all balances out.


Nechako River
I feel sometimes when things are a little too quiet, those are the days when you should just sit back and reflect on the things that truly give you comfort and happiness and be thankful. After running our 10 km this morning it was very cool……but you know what? It felt good to be alive. I know, what fool would like to get up at 4:30 in the morning and head out the door at 5:30 in 4’C weather and consider that fun! Well this fool! Because I know I will feel 10 times better for it later in the day. Oh ya, I will be tired and it will be a chore not to dose off this afternoon while the kids watch their movie, but I know that I did something good for myself and my friend was along side of me comparing notes on our last few days. Problems will be solved, venting will be done, revelations commended. The best part of running today is I get to sleep in tomorrow till 5:30! So onward we go through the week.

Beautiful Fall Afternoon

A trip is needed to Michaels. I hear they are almost sold out of white pumpkins and I must get a few so that I can get my entry display done.


And so there you have it, another day above ground. Yes, life is good. A little crafting, a little run, and day with good friends. Could it be any better! I think not...have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment