Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Techno Geek

Well the day came when I finally had to get a new phone, well okay didn't have too, wanted too. Since the soldier got his own plan out in Manitoba, I thought I might as well upgrade, and drop him off my plan. Little do they tell you when you do such things.......the cell phone business is probably the one of the biggest rip-offs of the century but we cannot live without them any more than we could live without chocolate! Anywho, I got myself a new phone and believe you me when I tell you I am a "techo illiterate geek". I had to call my son and get him to explain some of the features because as good as the Bell representive was, I was still a t....a....d confused. Must be the blonde hair. So I got a Blackberry Curve, cute? Yes indeedy! Do I know how to work all the features.......hmmmffff not a chance. So I will need an in depth course just like when I learned how to text!
I thought I should have one of those IPhone 4's but the Bell guy did his best to discourage me, he probably gets a commission when he sells Blackberry...Whatever, I don't care it does way more than I need to know how to do but I will probably really like it when someone who can take the time will explain it all to me.....and possibly a very large glass of wine. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Today was my first day back at work, and I have to admit it does feel good. Like the Hubs says I need to quit renovating for awhile and just go to work. I didn't think it was possible to get burnt out but it seems like all my creative mojo has taken a vacation away from my mind and soul. But I am certain it shall return. Until then, I will just play with my phone and learn not to be such a techo geek!

No comments:

Post a Comment