Sunday, June 27, 2010

This is quick....



Just a quick peak at the bench, that I worked so hard on to finish today. Boy did it soak up the stain. When I get back I will have to do a few minor touch ups but you'll get the idea. I am very happy with it. Not too sure where it's final resting place will be but for now it is on the hill surveying her kingdom.



Let me tell you this, you won't be packing this puppy around too much. As my hubby can attest too, it is very heavy! So you can imagine the response to moving it around to different parts of the yard. Wasn't happening! It was bad enough getting it up where it sits now! So that was my day other than a quick trip to pick up a few things, I am off to the coast for a few days. I shall return! Kait is on her way up tonight, with Tor. Jane is busy puttering around her new digs. And the son is getting ready for his last two weeks of battle school, then he is home for a few weeks. So talk soon, have a good evening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment