Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hiatus or busy....



All right.... I realize this blogging business is harder than I thought. Or maybe I am busier than I think, whatever, it has been more than a week that has gone by and it was brought to my attention by my dear friend Pamela, that I must be sick or something......no I was not sick, with my mom here last week time seemed to slip past faster than normal. Not because we were out and about very much. I was at work and mom was busy around here doing things that mom's do. I know one thing for sure my house is very clean!

I did get to spend a lot of time out in the yard since Mr. Greensleeves was away, someone had to be the "keeper of the greens". Did I mention how many times the lawn needs to be mowed! Three times a week, thanks to a fantastic lawn fertilizer that we won't be using again this year! Anyways that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So to pass the time I have taken a few photos of my flower pots that Van Rhoodes made up back in the beginning of May. They are quite beautiful. I am very impressed again this year.







Trish and I have been running a bit lately and trying to do more but I have been feeling sluggish, and I think my diet needs adjusting. I have been cutting out the carbs and have realized that my legs are like lead. So I need to lose 10lbs. and change up the way I have been eating. This could be some work. But with summer break coming in 6 days I plan to be diligent and try to get back to my goals from 2 years ago. I'll be damned if I am going to let old age creep up on me! It's just not fair! I plan on fighting it tooth and nail. So in the meantime, I need to hit the pillow as it's been 17 hours since I got up and I need to be up again in 7 hours so buenos nochas amigas! and Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment