Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mid-September Update

Going, going, gone is the way September is looking! Crikey! Times goes by way too fast! As you can tell I am feeling a little behind, I haven't been able to get any of my Autumn decorations out or any baking done. This past week was literally a blurr! So I have plans for my days off this week and hope to dig out my Fall decor and get some much needed housecleaning done. But this week I started working on a crocheted cowl that I saw on Pinterest ( don't you just hate that site) I used to have spare time but not now with a gazillion things to make and suss out! Anywhooooo, that's my other affliction......so I'm in the midst of making this, Lucienne cowl adapted by my good friend and crochet Guru, Debbie, thanks Deb, I think it's looking quite beautiful! Photo to follow in a day or soooo but here's a look as to what mine will kinda, sorta look like!

Mine is going to be in a lime green, grey blue and grey white.....

Next on my list besides finding my garage.....just so if I want to park in there I can.....I want to make these pumpkin beauties........


2x4 wooden pumpkins

2x6 wooden pumpkin and leaves

And I think it's time to make my trough into a horn of plenty of sorts,
goodness knows I have the gourds!
So this is what is going to be happening in my neck of the woods for a few days......Sue and I haven't ran all week and I think that has been a good break for us, we will do the Terry Fox Run tomorrow morning and possibly get out another day this week. But having a break is a good thing, let aches heal and relax a few muscles that have been stressed of late.

Well I hope you have a wonderful weekend, safe travels and I hope you get up to some creativeness as well this week. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment