Sunday, January 1, 2012

First of the Year 2012



Wow! That seems so weird 2012! It doesn't seem that long ago when it was the 70's and I was in high school. I kind of like the sound of the year 2012, it has a nice ring to it. Today was a laze around the house day till about 1:00 when Jane and I decided to take a drive down to the harbour and marina, a few of the second hand stores were open and I was looking for a fireplace tool set, but to no avail, did see one but I thought better of the price tag since I could probably find a black iron one for a lot cheaper than the brass one.....so I will keep looking or just buy a new one at Home Sense next week. Oh yes..... I have a list! Nothing major but I'm still feeling the lack of variety. Some wall decor, baskets, plants, and some fabric and maybe........................a little yarn....................well maybe a few things....

Jane and I, at Bonneybrooke Esplanade Beach

Silhouette on the Beach
Oh yes, I'm loving living near the ocean......I hope you survived your New Year's without too many ill effects and your year is filled with happiness and many moments of  "ah"!

No comments:

Post a Comment