Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Whoa! Wednesday........ Already?

Hokey Doodle! Here it is Wednesday night already, where oh where does the time go? And here I was thinking about going back to work! Ha! I don't think so Ted! I need more hours in the day.......I know what I did yesterday.....busy....busy making my desk area "pretty" because you know the creative juices just do not flow if you're sitting in "Uglyville". So I got busy making a slip cover for the chairs I want to paint but for now I'll just cover them up, when it gets warmer I will paint them. Sure I would like to buy some new parsons chairs but for now until Garage Sale season starts I can just make do.

This is the "before"|

The "After"

The bulletin board "re-do"
I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out. I like the drop cloth slip cover, Lords knows I have enough drop cloth fabric to slip cover the country. The bulletin board turned out to be a bit more than I was counting on, just because I didn't really have the width of ribbon I needed and well frankly I would have preferred just buying a new one. On the "list" for town next time. I made sure I took all my drapes when we moved, as I knew they wouldn't want them, but that's another story. So tomorrow I'll make two more for the other kitchen chairs.

Today I met my new hairdresser....Kathy..........sorry Farrah, you're just too far away now! Anyway "bobbed" again, and at the rate my hair grows, in no time at all, I will be inverted again! Went to visit my mom today, that just seems sooooo weird, had a coffee, before she needed to run out. She is one busy lady. It was a beautiful sunny day but chilly! I have a new friend, Amanda, she owns a Trade, Buy and Sell store, and here I was taking things to the swap she!!!!. Sold a few things and proceeded to London Drugs and spent it on ink cartridges (now that was a challenge changing those puppies!) Yikes!!!! and some comfy cushions for the other chairs. There you go my week in a nut shell.

The Hubs and I went to the beach on Monday......................

I love this new site! Like a kid in a candy store................
love:*))))))))
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment