Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day Everyone!

Today is Canada's 144th Birthday! And the celebration in Ottawa is underway with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, William and Kate in attendance. What a beautiful couple they are. You can't help but admire them, they are very in tune with each other, and embarking on their Canadian Tour for the first time in their roles as the Duke and Duchess and as the future King of England. I guess you could call me a monarchist, because I like the fact that we are part of the Commonwealth and we have a King or Queen. I wish Wills and Kate all the best on their tour and wish they were coming to British Columbia but maybe next time they will be able to add us to their agenda.


William and Kate, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Love this portrayal of our flag!

The sun is starting to shine, so I think it's time I quit watching the Canada Day Celebrations on TV and move my caboose. There's grass that will need mowing, room cleaning and bed making to get ready for the arrival of our son......... and possibly...... we will take a wonder through the park for our own July 1st Celebrations. Lets hope the weather holds out for the day. Have a wonderful day! Enjoy your day!






No comments:

Post a Comment