Monday, June 27, 2011

Yipppeee! Done like Dinner!

Okay...so maybe I shouldn't be so happy......ya right! Friday was my last day of work for 73 days! That's right, works out to 10 weeks and a bit, or 2 months and 13 days or there abouts. Not that I am counting.....Hahaha! But I did! I really look forward to having the summers off, one of the many benefits of working for the School District. I plan so many things to do over the summer, I wear myself out somedays. My usual plan is to read a book a week, so I hope to make a trip to the library for a few and of course, when I am travelling I will have my trusty Kobo e-reader. I will be loading it with half a dozen books. A couple for the plane ride to Ireland and back and one or two for the evening read. Then there is my backyard and the flower beds. The hubs and I got one finished yesterday for the new rose bushes, and it looks mighty nice, if I do say so myself. I love playing in the dirt, but my nails and hands don't feel quite the same. So I had to give myself a good manicure this morning as I still have a few events to attend this week. I've still been working on one of my sewing projects which I hope to finish up today. I also made a Smart Phone Cozy for a gal at work. It is very cute. So I thought while I was at it I may as well throw together a few more to add to our table.

Smart Phone Cozy hanging with the geraniums


Not a Smart Phone but you get the idea


Lined with Pink Ribbon fabric
So need to get a move on here and back to the chores at hand. there's sewing, baking, gardening, shopping, laundry, and a whole bunch more. So I shall return and hopefully a little more frequently over the summer.Ciao for today. I hope you have a great sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment