Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Treats for my Sweets

This morning I decided to use some of the rhubarb I have growing and make some muffins for my girls. Not 'My" girls but my girls at work. I have these little dainty muffin tins that my mom had given me and so I made three dozen Rhubarb and Streusel muffins. Some to put in my cute little cake dish that I picked up at Winners yesterday. Cause you know it's all in the presentation! Some for the freezer and a whole bunch to bring to work. I think I am on a roll with the baking right now, I have a few other mini cupcake recipes I want to try, so they will be next on the list.

Rhubarb Muffins

Lemon Meringue Cupcakes

Strawberries and Whip Cream cupcakes
All of these look absolutely delish! So Ican a see a trip to Michael's in the near future to pick up cupcake papers and if I could find a cupcake holder......even better!

Last night during that fiasco of a game 6 Stanley Cup playoff......I decided I was going to make an apron for a friends birthday that is coming up so I tore myself away from the TV ( believe not a hard task at all) and went in search of fabric.....I found just the right combination and then started to make up some little yo-yo flowers for the embellishments. I just need to run down to our "ONE and ONLY" fabric store and grab a few things. I'll keep you posted on that project......no pattern just going to wing it......we'll see how that works for us. Later my friends.....have an awesome day!

            Do not let what you cannot do....
                  interfere with what you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment