Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Great Run with friends.........

 What a great day I had today. It started mighty early mind you..... so many of you probably wouldn't think it was too funtastic to be up and out the door at 5:30 am but I was meeting up with Annie, Kelly, andTanya for an hour and half run and of course we like the idea of no traffic so hence the early morning. But really once you have it done and out of the way, you have the whole day ahead of you. Really! That's what I keep telling myself. So I was home again by 8 after coffee, did I mention it was -14C with a windchill of -20C wooo chilly but actually it was all right.
I wanted to get some baking done to send to the girls and pick up a few more things for my son as it's his birthday next weekend and althou he says don't send him anything ( some macho silliness) anyway I picked up a few goodies and got his watch fixed . So between all that and cleaning house because we were going to have company but the flu bug hit and so I spent some time washing my car and shopping. The day was busy but it was well worth it. I love days like that. So much accomplished and it was all good. Even picked up some wool. Shhhhhh! The girls had a good laugh about making a toque last night for our run this morning. But is was soooo easy, why wouldn't I? So that was my Saturday. I am off to bed. Hope your day was as happy and productive.


No comments:

Post a Comment