Friday, January 28, 2011

Catching up.......

This week has been a little uneventful hence not much to post about. I have been crocheting up a storm, finished reading a book, and started a wreath which I need to finish today. Yes.... it is ProD, so I have a day off. I probably should have worked but that's the way it goes. I ran the University Hill yesterday with a few girls and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Trish has been out of commission with an injury, her hip is all jammed up so the Chiropractor is her friend. Seems to happen this time of year, everyone wants to get out and start training for marathons and races and next thing you know we are hurt. I am trying to avoid that as much as possible. Doing the hill yesterday for the first time in probably a year, makes me think I better take it easy.

We haven't had any snow this week, it's been raining! Like go figure, what's with that? El Nina, or whoever is responsible for global warming this week. the cold weather is coming back this coming week to slow down the melt. Today it is a beautiful sunny day but the cooler temperatures are back. Thank goodness.

This project is almost finished.  I just need to make a few more rosettes and then attach them to the wool covered wooden wreath. I think once it's all put together it will be quite nice.


Shabby Wreath Holder


Base


Twine covered hook



Wool covered wooden wreath, and drop cloth rosettes

Shabby chic rosettes
So that's it for me. I need to get this show on the road and get a move on. There's groceries that need buying and bills to pay and a trip to Michaels and Zellers to check out the yarn sale! Woop! Woop! Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment