Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

I don't have much to talk about today, other than I went to "WW" this morning and have reached my goal..Yipee! But unfortunately, that's never good enough. So I will try to just maintain this weight for a few weeks, but without running for over a week, it could lead to problems. Tomorrow, Susan and I will try to do 10km, I told Trish I would just rest for the week while she is gone, but what the heck. I will go slow and just enjoy the run. Everything is feeling good right now so I want to keep it that way. I should be faster thou right? Cause I'm lighter!
Today was spent running around town picking up supplies for my next project which I will start on the weekend after my son leaves and I'll need something to occupy my brain for a few days. So in the meantime, I have been baking some treats for the girls and finding Kait a few things for her birthday!

I am contemplating painting my bedroom furniture and have put in a call to Holly over at "Life in the Fun Lane" and her opinion. I think it would much, much better in an off white.....



Convincing the husband might be a different story. So I may just start with the night tables, and see how they look. But with crystal knobs and new paint, I think it will be quite lovely. And of course, I will sand down the edges to make it look antiqued! You know the look. Anyways morning will come early if I don't high tail it now. Have a good sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment