Thursday, August 26, 2010

All over the map today!

Well I am all over the map today with my projects. I finished re-doing the nightstands and I am "Over the Moon" with how they turned out! So fantastic!  Needless to say I took apart the amoire lickety split this morning.......used up the rest of the Kiltz Primer I had ( Boy am I going through that magic product - Love it!) anyways when I had gone as far as I could with the cans I had, it was off to Home Depot ( I know, I know) but they are the only ones that carry it! So with 2 cans and another of Heirloom white, I headed back home to continue. With that projected completed, watching paint dry is one of my least favourite things to do, so I made busy putting my new found love to work......what you say? Ooooooo, just wait. I wanted to have them back in the room by the time the Mr. came home as he does not like upheaval ( like I do!), so up and down the stairs I went putting the nightstands back in order......here they are..........


So pretty!


This is a Martha product. She's so smart!

              

Oops....Sorry it's sideways.......but your get the drift....this is so cool.
The night tables are finished and I love them and cannot believe that it has taken me so long to paint this furniture. 
Here is the before. Yeck! So next is the amoire.


Tomorrow it will be put back together and re-installed in the bedroom. Three pieces down, with the dresser and bed frame to go! I think I should own shares in Kiltz and Rust-oleum. But what awesome products, I highly recommend them. The girls from down south do not fib! And to top off the day,  I whipped up a batch of raspberry jelly, my first time making jelly and it set! Ta- da!

Well I told you I was all over the map today.  Hubby says it's time for me to go back to work.....humpfff... I think not! The Queen is not quite done yet! Gotta run, have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment