Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shoes, shoes, and more shoes!



Ok, I know they are a lot of women out there that have more shoes than I do but seriously, unless you build a cupboard just for shoes, what are you suppose to do with them all? I did have "many" stored in a rubbermaid container because the heels are just sooooo darn high, I can't wear them anymore. But I still love them, so I can't part with them. They are stored in the bottom blue storage container.



I started looking around to see what I could store them in because they were everywhere, downstairs, upstairs, in this closet, in that closet, you name it, I could put a finger on a pair of shoes just about anywhere anytime. It's really quite amazing just how many pairs of shoes are out there that you really need to have! I like to have a pair in every color, but with my "foot" problem I can really only wear a few styles at the moment. But I am hoping that eventually that will change. Because frankly, I want to be "Imelda Marcos" in my next life. I mean really, is 5400 pairs of shoes too many? Right, I thought not. I don't think flip flops should be counted in the shoe category, same with sandals, they are only half shoes really. Because you can never have too many of these puppies.
These are only 3 of the 6 pairs.(For now)



So I went shopping the other day like I said and looked everywhere for storage solutions. Since I don't have one of those fancy California closet systems and doubt I will get one, I had to find an easier solution to the mess. So this is what I found. I also spent some time polishing and sprucing them up, and I stuffed my boots like you are suppose too with newspaper or magazines so they will retain their shape. Impressive right! I thought so!



Now I really need to get a handle on this shoe addiction.....there must be a program for that too. Don't you think? But in the meantime..... I am looking for a pink pair, if you happen to see some, let me know ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Trainers Shoes are worn during sports occasions. They are designed and strengthened to absorb shocks associated with sports.

    ReplyDelete