Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oops, fell off the wagon!

That probably means something different for some people but for me it means I lost my focus again. Oops! Forgot I was suppose to slow down........but I got a idea and well you know how that goes. So possibly today I will stop and smell the........

The first rose of the year.
I got this idea the other day I wanted to paint the trim on the house and since we had a "mistint" at work, I thought I would give it a try. I am not fond of the trim color now and have been trying to visualize different colors. So when we were talking the other day I thought this would be the right choice. So far I have only done my studio and garden shed just to get an idea of how it will look. As my neighbor Peter commented "it sure lightens it up!" So I think that is good.

I think the front door of the studio needs to
be painted a nice color



side view

The Garden Shed

Studio in the morning light
So that was my day yesterday, with a visit into see Mom, some painting and grocery shopping. Then a short little run in the evening, which is not my favourite time of day to run, but whatever,  it is what it is. Tomorrow will be our last run before the race on Sunday! Yea, so excited to see Sandra! Nothing like 21km to get caught up on all the news. Well I hope you have a wonderful first day of the "Summer Solstice!" Maybe this will mean some warm weather.....I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment