Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I was MIA but I am back!

I was MIA for the last few weeks, sorry about that......between having a few meltdowns and getting ready for our holiday and crafting a few projects....I kind of lost track of time...but the train is on the track and will be rolling regularly for a while. So.............yes holiday...............we took a week and went to the Dominican Republic and spent a week in the sun. Great times, lots of sun, beaches, fancy drinks, good friends topped off a wonderful week away from the the daily grind. A beautiful resort, lots of restaurants, nice beaches, wonderful staff, clean, definitely a 5 star hotel.  But reality bites and its back to the rain and hopefully soon....... Springtime.

The Dreams ~Punta Cana
So as I get back to "normal",  hahahaha!!!!!! Okay, okay it's not funny........  But I do have a few things to catch up on and then back to the training, and that is a "Scarey" thought but I laced up the shoes today and went out for 8km, now I just need to make a schedule and stick to it.......oh dear......I hate schedules! Oh well.......take care and I'll be back soon! Have a good night........

No comments:

Post a Comment