Monday, February 13, 2012

So what's there to say.....

Busy weekend.......hahahaha! Well lets just say I found plenty to do. Sunday, went running with the group and then coffee afterwards, I think I just may sign up to do a Spin Class after I get back from a week in the sun. Also contemplating finding a job, not sure where .......I don't really want to be tied down to regular days or hours. I would like to meet a few more people. Sue had to work for a few hours today, so we went out this afternoon for our Monday run, Blimey it was warm. We even wore shorts but short sleeves were almost in order. We picked a route that we have done before, but we went out a little further and failed to realize a huge hill in the middle of it and then a huge climb at the end, suckers for punishment I tell you!!!! But we'll look good in our jeans!

I added a small pillow to the chair at the front door, as it was suggested perhaps a "Coat of Arms" to make a statement  but unfortunately I am without one of those. Maybe I should make one up and start something. Hmmmm....... now that's a project.  So a pillow will have to suffice for now. I just may go to the City tomorrow to pick up a few things for our holiday, and to stock up on some junk food. A Costco run is in order and possibly Home Sense......I just never know what to pack and always end up taking too much. Does that mean I am "high maintenance" or just like a boy scout and "always prepared".

Odd leaf print on a rock that is usually under water......

Yet another leaf print........weird

Giant Starfish, gorgeous!

A solitary day.......




Well that was my day, time to pack it in, and maybe, just maybe, a good nights sleep. Wouldn't that be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment