Sunday, February 5, 2012

Today is my Son's Birthday................

Happy Birthday Daniel! We wish you lots of love today and always. I find it hard to believe that 23 years have gone by since he came into this world. He was 3 weeks early and in a hurry to get on with his life. You try to tell them not to be in such a hurry to grow up, because~~~~~~Life is a journey........not a destination~~~~~ but young people want to do everything, see everything, be everything, yesterday. What will they do when they get old, what will they have to look forward too? 

I won't get to talk to him as he is on a training mission, so he will be out of touch for awhile. \but I feel I can send him my love regardless where he is. So Happy Birthday my Son. I hope you have a wonderful day and when you are following your dreams remember ~~~~~~~~~you need to come home to give your mom some comfort and assurance and a hug once in awhile.  Love Mom xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment