Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oh the things we think...............

So what happens when you start hunting through Craigslist? Hmmmmmm......Oh I don't know...... maybe looking for a fantastic find, or fluke upon a super deal......Ya right! Like that ever happens!  Well, I did fall upon an ad, but I thought for sure it would be gone by now......but nooooooo! She still had this lovely little chair. I probably could have gotten it for a better price but it is quite lovely and I thought "oh what the heck". It's perfect. A place to sit and put your shoes on.

Une petite chaise noir



Cute isn't it?? I couldn't resist....

Love the little bird and the twig perch

And to top the day off, a cold glass of my favourite
stout.............ahhhh the Isle of Green and Leprechauns
So how was your Saturday? Sue and I didn't run this afternoon, it's too bad, she was feeling under the weather. Because as it was, it turned out to be a rather nice day. But I now have a clean house and the laundry is done. Hopefully tomorrow she is feeling better. Back to making slippers, and some Greek Salad for dinner. Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment