Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Hearts Day!

Happy Valentines Day! Did you wear red today? I did.... in the form of a tiny crocheted one. I thought I would make a few of these little darlings and adorn them on a pillow.......well.... it might have to be next year now.....time keeps slipping away.......So when I should have been doing Valentines crafts I wasn't..... so I think I will need to make a list of things to do for next year and start right after Christmas or maybe during summer holidays? I collected a few hearts today for my family and my friends to share. Because when you think of Valentines Day, it's just not about the "one" person in your life that you love, it's all the people in your life that make you who you are. And I don't want to get all mushy and stuff but I am grateful for my family and my friends who make up my life. Happy Valentine's Day to my wonderful husband, thank you for taking care of me and being my friend through thick and thin.



This looks to die for.......................................


Oh STOP my bleeding heart.......................


My favourite........................ahhhhhhhhh

And  chocolate certainly clinches the deal............
I hope your day was a special one, and that someone made you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment