Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One of my Passions.........


I know everyone has a passion for things that they do, their work, foods, and such. Well I have a passion for coffee. I love pretty coffee cups, flavoured coffees, rich blends, dark roast, phou phou girly coffees, that pretty much covers the coffee I have experienced. I really like cappuccinos, and I am soooo excited that my mom is getting me a cappuccino maker. Spoiled, yes I know. I will admit it. I think the smell of fresh brewed coffee is a little like heaven. Mmmmmmmmmm......ahhhhhhhh.....nothing like that first whiff early in the morning when I wake up to go running at the awful hour of 4:30 but as soon as I smell the coffee, I have no problem getting up.

I'm really looking forward to getting this coffee maker, it makes one cup at a time, and the coffee comes in tiny packets the size of restaurant creamers, it just seems so decadent. I don't like to drink too much coffee but now and then, it's the best pick me upper in the day......until tomorrow...good nite!

1 comment:

  1. Keurig coffee is really convenient, but it can get quite expensive over time. If you ever feel like using your own coffee (much cheaper), there is this thing called My K-cup - not so convenient, but allows you to use whatever coffee you want.

    ReplyDelete