Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF! Weekend here we come!

I don't really have time to be blogging this morning as I need to be at work for a conference in an hour and a half but...... oh what the heck! There's a few things I need to say and this and that and if I don't well then I will forget what they were. I spent the majority of the week learning how to use my Kobo e reader. Can I just say they are the next best thing to sliced bread! OMG! I can actually read comfortably and that heavy book in book does not hit me in the face when my arms give out! So needless to say I am making little cases for them, cause I need to be able to change it up. And who knows maybe I will try and sell a few one day. I made a crochet needle case that I am quite happy with. Although the sewing machine has been driving me a little over the edge because of the tension but I am working on it. So this weekend I hope to get one made for all my knitting needles.


I couldn't resist these little babies!




Finished case all rolled up and hooks in one place.
 Must run and get this show on the road. Have a great Friday! And a wonderful weekend creating and doing fun stuff! The weather I think is changing for the good! Yipee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment