Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday morning coming down..............

I don't know about you ...but are they shortening the weekends? I don't seem to have enough time to get everything done. I think I was a little out of sorts all weekend, we ran on Saturday morning and it was all I could do to finish the hour and crawl back home. I seem to be having some eating issues and some foods are just about killing me. Therefore, my running is suffering big time!. But my sitting around crocheting has hit an all time high! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. My friend Debbie and I are thinking we will go into the University's Craft Fair this fall, so I have been making up an array of hats, Kobo cases, scarves, etc. I am trying to use up all my little half balls of yarn before I get anymore yarn.....oops well maybe that might happen. There was a sale at Michaels on Saturday and I had to return some other yarn I had bought and the color wasn't right so I picked up a  few new colors, and I got a few packages of fimo to make some original type buttons.....So basically the weekend is over and I have many hats made, we ran this morning because we are on a mission this week before Trish leaves for holidays.....Oh dear.................I hope things get better.....need some new foods to test......


There were four deer that hung out all weekend. Our hill is just about bare of snow so they were very busy nibbling away at the underbrush and whatever else little deers eat. Well must run and get off to work........have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment