Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lets get a move on...............

I shouldn't really be sitting here blogging but I miss so many days because I'm usually thinking ahead of myself, but today I want to stick around the house and do some yard work, make up a recipe of avocado hummus, sealing some concrete projects and try to make a cement project that has been stirring around in my head.....I know scary thought but I really think its going to be "spectacular"!

Our daughter has headed back home and work, under duress but it is what it is........one day she will get to move back to her home province. The oldest spent the weekend with her boyfriend meeting his family and playing baseball and camping in the country. But its back to work for everyone after having spent Canada Day on the road.

I'm not sure what our son has been up too but I am sure it involved something patriotic, do we Canadians use patriotic when we refer to our military? Gee I'm not sure.....but that's neither here nor there, his job is keeping our country safe and secure and that's the main thing. Safe travels my dear boy.........

Well, the washing machine is rolling and time for me start my day. My mom is staying with us at the moment, her new house is just getting the finishing touches done and then she will have her "brand new house to move into . I have a hard time remembering she is 87 at times, I only wish I am as agile and "with it" when I'm her age. Kind of doubt it.......I'm a little more out there! Again could be scary.....crazy ol' lady.......I can see it now.........

Have a great day and I hope your day is productive or at least peaceful in mind body and spirit............

No comments:

Post a Comment