Friday, May 10, 2013

TGIF doesn't have much appeal ............

when you have to work on a Saturday but that's okay I get other days off to make up for it. This morning I took a peak outside just as the sun was starting to rise and thought the trees looked especially spectacular so I thought I would share them with you, a change from crafting. I'm not much of a tree lover as there are "many" here on the west coast, and they grow by leaps and bounds and typically get in the way of power lines and majestic views.......but that's another topic for another day...today is all about their beauty.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fuschias, a hummingbirds delight!
Well not much else to report for today, I hope to work on the yard this weekend but the weatherman is calling for rain, so maybe a short run will be in the cards before the clouds open up. My running partner is still limping around, so I will have to pick up another runner who isn't going too fast these days......have a good weekend. Enjoy!
 
Does this inspire you? Hmmmmm....
 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment