Saturday, August 13, 2011

Needing more hours in a day....................

Does everyone have this problem? I have so many things I want to do or start and just never seem to have enough hours in the day. Then something will come along and the next thing I know I am totally entralled and end up postponing something else. Maybe I just need to focus on one or two things a day and not a dozen! Now that would be a novel idea. So here it is Saturday and I am taking a quick trip to see my Aunt Ev but with diabetic cat and husband busy with work, it's going to be a rush. The baby blanket is coming along and it is soooo cute. I think I will make another one this winter and add it too the future grandchild basket. The weather has turned into Fall already.......fog in the mornings, cooler temps.....oh dear I am so not ready for winter.....I guess the upside would be more time to knit or crochet and making a few more aprons.... but in the meantime I've been doing a ton of baking this week for my friend next door....I love baking! Just as long as I'm not eating it......


This was in the Japanese Gardens at the National Irish Stud Farm,
Path of Life was far more interesting

A wee birdie

I can't say for sure where this was......but the lighting and the exposure blew me away!
 Sometimes things just happen and they turn out amazing.


Invincible Spirit


Swan in St. Steven's Green in Dublin



A side street in Kilkenny


Blue Door!


Love this ........somewhere out in the countryside


A few photos from the trip......well gotta run. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment