Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gave myself a real scare today.....

I don't know how many of you out there have one of those days when you feel like you're losing your mind. Maybe it's low blood sugar maybe it's just too many things rolling around in this old head of mine.....but today I took off for town and wanted to pick up a few things to make a laundry room project. But before I left I decided to drive downtown and scope out the furniture store..... cause I'm on the hunt for a occasional chair for the family room. Anyway...............there I was driving downtown................and do you think I could remember where I was heading? Freaked me right out! I was thinking the whole time all right I know I need to turn here eventually cause I'm going to run out of road........what a ding-dong! I was coming up to the last set of lights and "Ding!" on went the lightbulb! Thanks goodness. I could honestly feel my heart banging and the brain cells clicking as fast as they could go. I really think I must have needed some chocolate or something. Loopy! But it's all good. Actually found a chair I really like.....now to decide on fabric. That could be a problem.........I'm a little wild...............and well...... I don't do boring............terrible dilemma............but it's also got to be something that won't looked dated in a few years.....oh dear me.....will have to pause and consider this one over night.




Wish me luck............shall I go neutral or not? Guess I better get the chow train on the go. Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh... You poor thing. I seem to have those moments often but usually it's at home walking to a room to retrieve something and when I get there I have no idea what it was. Would definitely freak me out in the car. Wishing you a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete