Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mmmmmm....... I know I should do something.........

Well frankly I am not in the mood to do anything.............I think it is time to go back to work. I know what a terrible thing to say. I'm over summer and want to get back into a routine. Routines and I work well together. When I have a schedule, I will accomplish far more than I am today. The Hubs is working all weekend and of course, it is sunny and hot today. I mowed the lawns yesterday and the weed whacker is all fixed so it works like a "gem". Funny how much better things work when you have all the right pieces! So I think it's time I got outside and did something more productive than sitting watching design shows and crocheting! But the baby blanket is coming right along. I think having a lazy day is probably good for the soul once in a while.


That's is for today, hope you're day is going more productively than mine. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment