Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh dear.......Christmas is approaching fast

I just checked the calendar and I cannot believe how the time is blowing past! Have you done your Christmas baking? Really? I don't think there is going to be a whole lotta that going around this year. I am totally amazed that I even have three trees up! Granted two of them were still decorated from last year but they are up! There are a few touches around but not nearly over the top that I am accustomed too. I just don't see the point when in two weeks, I would be taking it all down. I will make up for it next year and do it up grand! In the meantime.................this is it!


Cranberry, Gold, Silver and White


The Skinny Tree, I need more of these......

This tree I made last year with all the silver spoons and forks
I have collected......now I have even more to add......


I'm thinking next year, I will make cards with this photo


Simple Mantle


I love this Old World Santa, I think he is my favourite
 Well tomorrow I think I will try getting some baking done. Our son comes home on Saturday so I'll go pick him up and do some shopping in the Big City......hit the big box stores, my mom will come to escape the rock for the day. Tomorrow I am thinking biscotti..............gingerbread........cranberry almond.......some sugar cookies.......and maybe some Nanaimo bars..........oh dear.......good thing I unpacked a few boxes today and..................ran a fast 9km if I do say so myself! I shocked myself and I didn't have Annie or Susan yelling in my ear, just Rhianna and a few of her friends! Well gotta run, sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment