Monday, December 12, 2011

A beautiful day for a walk.....

The Hubs and I went for a walk around the Gibsons on Sunday afternoon but the wind was a little chilly and we weren't quite prepared for the cold.....funny but when there is no snow, you think it's warm but there is quite a "bite" to the air, especially down by the water. But we had our coffees and watched a few ducks and toured around the neighborhoods and saw some pretty amazing houses perched on cliffs with awesome "to die for" views.....a couple were for sale but Lotto Max has called my numbers yet! So today I made a run downtown as I was looking for a piece of art work to go on a wall but instead I ended up at the marina eyeing up house boats. Could you imagine the downsizing that would entail? I think I have problems now! Not even going there. How people live in a minimalist house is beyond my comprehension!


This is an amazing photo!
Does it not look like lightening coming through the water?
I'm impressed........quack!


Absolutely stunning.................will someone please pinch me!

Now if Lotto Max would draw the right numbers,
storage would not be an issue!


Storage would definitely be an "issue"!


Sitting in the dock at the Bay.....................



I'm not seeing many people...............where do they go?

Pampas Grass.................
apparently I don't want to grow this..
But they are pretty! Invasive!!!!! That is!


Someone has a really good sense of Ha Ha!
Well that's it that's all for this girl, I've put in a call to the Gibsons Coffee Chase Running Club, I need to find some running buddies......and coffee friends......BMO Vancouver Half Marathon sign up for early bird is tomorrow. I will be on the list. I have a date with many friends in Vancouver......ciao for now and sweet dreams........................

No comments:

Post a Comment