Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Growth has arrived.......

Just when you don't think Spring will ever arrive...... you take a walk through the garden and notice all sorts of new growth. That's what happened when I looked down instead of up. I found new growth sprouting out of the ground, unfurling and reaching for the sun. The first day of Spring is one thing, and the first Spring day is another. the difference between them is sometimes, as great as a month. That's what has happened this year.....everything is so late but yesterday I walked around the yard to see exactly what was reaching for the light.

Bleeding Heart

Fresh Rhubarb shoots

Blue Hosta


Fiddleheads shoots-Ferns

 
Ferns


I am glad I was reminded to take my "point and shoot" and just wonder about. So glad I took that walk through the garden.  It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away.  Spring is a wish made in December, and comes true in May. Have a good evening.........

No comments:

Post a Comment