Sunday, September 1, 2013

September already so soon!

I was just saying to the Hubs today I can not believe it is September already, where did July and August go???? It was a fantastic summer as far as the weather went, you couldn't ask for sunnier skies. I guess time flies faster as you get older, and that seriously is not fun! Remember when you were on summer holiday from school and you started to get bored and just wanted to get back to classes so you could see your friends?  Not anymore, time went by too fast!

Now don't get me wrong, I love Fall,  I love wearing the boots and scarves and long pants. I wanted to get a lot of things done but really I need more days off! Maybe I just have too many ideas.......and it doesn't help when people put a bug in my ear or I see something on Pinterest...... I think I am in serious need of an intervention! I wonder what it would be like to just be interested in one thing like crocheting, or gardening, but with me one thing leads to another.......one conversation leads to another hobby.....and if people would quit giving me more ideas!!!!!! Stop the insanity!

The Hubs doesn't know it yet but I have a project for him to build!


I love this idea and with the flowers, I think it would really nice at the front of our driveway......should I show him or just bring home with the lumber!

This is another little project I found and fell in love with......




Yup I'll be making a few more of these shells........


That pretty much sums it up. When your life is a beach.....things just roll in and out of my mind just like the tide..................and with that comes new and exciting ventures, I contemplated going in the Fall Fair, but its in a month and there is no way I can be organized enough but I'm going to plan on it for next year and in the meanwhile I'll get a feel for what's popular and in demand.

I was playing with crayons again the past week and came up with a few pieces........

 
 
 
 
Its a lot of fun playing with a box of crayons but its sure messy! Can't wait to start throwing paint at a canvas! Now that will be a test for my OCD and hopefully I will be able to loosen up enough........and just go with the flow.

The garden is just about done,  the tomatoes are still ripening on the vine, beets and carrots might grow a bit more, but basically its time to put the beds to bed for the fall, and plant a 100 bulbs of garlic. Need garlic anyone?

Well I still have a few things to do tonight, like get some clothes organized for San Francisco......I really don't know what to take, the weather is going to be warm but they say its always cool in the Bay......any who hope you're having a great Labour Day weekend. Enjoy your days off and be safe when travelling. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment