Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tell it all Tuesday................

Hmmmmm.......well I just don't know where to begin..................seriously the time goes by soooooo quickly I don't know which day it is anymore! I do know that I have been busy, and a little out of whack. Must be the barometric pressure taking hold of my brain......but no fear its coming back around.............I spent a few days last week, doing some hand sewing, I made a couple of those cute little strawberry pin cushions which we quite enjoyable to just sit and mindlessly sew........Sue's daughters gifts are finished, hat, scarf and a pair of slippers, so she can take those with her when she goes to visit. All the felt petals are cut out for two of the Poinsettia pillows and today I am picking up the pillow forms and can get started sewing them together. We just had a Dollar Tree open and its "awesome" so clean and bright.

I managed to get in 40km of running last week but I am afraid with my buddy taking off this week I won't accomplish that much this week. But hopefully close to it. Janet will still be around for a few of those days and we can head out bright and early. The rain has been incredible the last couple of nights, and amazingly come morning its quite nice.......

I picked up a few Christmas baking supplies and containers and I would like to get started on some of those goodies on my next days off. Thanks to Pinterest, I have many ideas..............here are just a few.

Chewy Caramels


Hot Chocolate Dippers

Ritz Minty Chocolates

Ritz Chocolate Cookie Bars
All these recipes are readily available on Pinterest and I've made the Chocolate Mint Ritz and they are a big hit. Martha's website has this recipe....Yummy!

Well that's my Tuesday.......I am off to see my Mom and do some running around so that I can sit and sew tomorrow in my studio. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and you were able to take some time out of your Remembrance Day and give a few minutes of silence in honor of our veterans in Canada and for all the vets and serving members of the military. Lest we forget...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment