Saturday, September 24, 2011

I have not been ignoring you.................

Indeed I have not......but there is not time enough to do all the things that I like to do.......it has been a crazy running week. A crazy crocheting week.....................lots, and lots of excuses but they are legit! Trish and I ran four days in a row last week and without getting hurt............. so bonus!  We  wanted to have Friday and Saturday off so that hopefully tomorrow we can do a wee bit longer than normal. Two weeks till the BMO Okanagan Marathon! Woohoo!!!! Got to get me some new treads and soon........ Torrential rain is the forecast for Sunday.....so we will see what happens. Sugar melts.....right! Crocheting?......................Yes busy, busy! I finally got a reply back from the organizer of the Artisans Fair.......this is a juried fair so we need to drop off a few things next week to see if we "qualify"......I'm not too worried but I always think there is better......at least my things.....you never know what people are looking for. I have an enormous amount of stock piled yarn so I am working my way through the pile and sorting it out.  I haven't been too motivated to do much of anything else. I was going to put out my Fall decor but nope! Haven't gotten around to that so far! If I wait any long enough...... I can just move on to Christmas!
Had a phone call this morning to say my girlfriends daughter is in the hospital....so we are waiting to hear what it's going to be.....boy....or....girl.....either one as long as the little one is healthy. So Melanie only had a week off work not the month she envisioned! Well, that's the way it usually goes.

This will be our day tomorrow, running in the rain.............


Fall is such a gorgeous time of year


My daughter Kait....trying to find just the right size pumpkin
Well it's back to crocheting for the evening....and watching hockey! The season has started!!!!! Gotta love Hockey Night in Canada! Yea! Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment