Sunday, February 16, 2014

Oops, didn't mean it!

Wow!! Where has the time gone! Sorry about that....seems nearly a month has gone by and many moments have come and gone. I am happy to say that our son has returned home from Afghanistan and we couldn't be more relieved to say the least. Here is a photo that I just came across and wanted to share with my friends.


This is our son and troop being greeted by
 Member of Parliament, James Bezan
 
So for the past month we have been a little more focussed on other things. Our girls were off exploring again, in the small country of Belize..... beautiful place with wonderful beaches and plenty of sun shine.

Yoga on a paddle board!

Belize sunset
Kait in their hostel
(looks nicer than the chicken coop)
Paddle boarding, this I want to try in warm water!
I really think I can be tempted to visit.....

 
So between keeping track of our children, work, crafts, and our everyday routines, a month has crept by far too fast. But I do have many things to catch you up on.......a few recipes, a pattern or two, and a renovation of a laundry room.....need I say more. Happy Belated Valentine's Day to all, and I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment